By visiting our website, you agree that the information you provide, including your personal information, will be handled as described in this Policy.
Information that we collect about you
The type of information that we collect about you includes your name, e-mail address, and any other information that you choose to submit to us by filling the contact form that you find on http://amberstudio.ro/. In case you won’t fill the contact form with all the requested information, you won’t be able to contact us.
Lead Ad Form
So, the type of information that we collect about you depends upon your particular interaction with us.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to respond to your message or requests, to provide our services and products to you, and for other customer service purposes
- for marketing and advertising purposes, such as to notify you (via e-mail or other means) about our special offers
- to notify you about contests and promotions
- to improve our site and our services
We respect your rights
If you have submitted information about you on our website, you have the right to obtain from us, upon request, and free of charge, once a year, the confirmation of the fact that the data concerning you are or are not being processed by us.
You have the right of intervention upon the data that you submitted to us, upon request and free of charge. You also have the right to object at any moment, based on justified and legitimate reasons linked to your particular situation, to a processing of data regarding you, unless there are contrary specific legal provisions.
If you wish to exercise these rights, you shall fill in a written, dated and signed petition to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . You may state your wish to be informed at a specific address, which may also be an electronic mail address, or through a mail service that ensures confidential receipt of the information.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with the persons/entities below for the following purposes:
- Business transfers. We may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Ourselves and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Policy.
Security of your information
We apply the adequate technical and organizational measures in order to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of illegal processing. In this matter, we respect the provisions of the Ombudsman’s Order no. 52/2002 regarding the minimum safety requirements for personal information processing.
However, despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time.
We apply the provisions of:
- Law no. 677/2001 regarding the protection of individuals related to the processing of personal information and free movement of such information
- Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal information and protection of private life in the field of electronic communications
- any other applicable privacy laws that regulate the processing of information relating to you and grant you various rights in relation to your personal data.