Are you a stubborn person who`s not afraid of searching for a needle in a haystack?
Are bugs your first love?
Are you a Leader for your team?
Do you embrace the darkside?
Are you an ardent learner who`s always looking to improve?
Can you play nice with both humans and devices? Then Amber is your destination!
Joining us, you’ll also have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS, from Windows to Facebook and high profile games from top partners. You will work with a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas and your testing expertise will be valued.
– Provides task breakdown, planning, dependencies and time estimates for the team’s assignments.
– Interfaces with the domain experts (e.g. development and production teams).
– Responsible for self and the staff members in the team based on request (people management, task management)
– Responsible for initiating communication between teams (local and external)
– Is responsible for the effective use of test hours on his area of influence (this includes adding or removing tasks on high risk issues)
– Validates issues under his area of influence and ensures quality standards are met
– Understands the purpose of test automation. Provides insight on what processes can be automated to ensure a basic level of efficiency.
– Mentors individual contributors within the project team; ensures all have professional development plans.
Experience and Qualifications
– Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies
– 1 – 2 years of proven experience in leading a QA team in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments
– Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in people management, communication and customer driven focus
– Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in workload management, problem solving, research and analysis and project planning and execution.
– Highly self-driven and a proactive leader
– A passion for delivering high quality games
– An overall passion for mentoring his team members and growing them professionally
– Ability to learn, plan and be organised
– Open and honest approach to challenges
– A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
– Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
– Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations
– Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
– Creative solving of technical problems
Nice to have
– Experience with test automation methodologies
– Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook)
– Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyse monetization systems
– An attractive salary along with meal tickets
– Medical Services Package
– Professional and friendly working environment
– Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities