Are you an inspired QA Functional Tester who likes to be part of an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance?
Then Amber is your place!
You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook and on high profile games of top partners.
- Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression Testing
- Find defects in the game using conventional and innovative methods
- Trace, analyse and discover root causes to issues and report these correctly
- Accurately execute the assigned test cases
- Mobile and/or web app testing
- Responsible for organizing the assigned workload
- Provide insight as to the playability of a title
- Offer constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies
- Experience with testing games in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe
- Good prioritization skills
- Highly self-driven and a proactive doer
- A passion for delivering high quality games
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices
- Creative solving of technical problems
- Open and honest approach to challenges
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
Nice to have
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook)
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyse monetization systems
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities