Are you a stubborn person who`s not afraid of searching for a needle in a stack of hay?
Bugs are your first love?
Are you an ardent learner who`s always looking to improve?
Can you play nice with both human and devices?
Then Amber is your place!
Joining us you’ll also have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook and on high profile games of top partners.
You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise.
For a QA Tester you know that the following tasks are essentials
- Testing (Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression).
- Finding defects in the game using established and innovative methods.
- Tracing, analyse and discover root causes to issues and report them accurately.
- Accurately execute the assigned test cases.
- Being good working on Mobile and/or web app testing.
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead.
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills
You might also have the soft skills
- Highly self-driven and a proactive person.
- A passion for delivering high quality games.
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices.
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
- Open and honest approach to challenges.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
Awesome to have
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyse monetization systems.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets, bonuses according to your performance.
- A 6 month contract with the possibility of crossing indefinitely based on performance.
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, everyday Fresh Fruits, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.
- We encourage learning and professional development and we facilitate the access for our employees to the most relevant information through Bookster.
- Amber is a game development and creative services agency, primed to revolutionize creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key software development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars, including product development, co-development, platform conversion and development support.
- Established in 2013, Amber has over 250 staff in its development center and the executive team has more than 500 years of professional experience from some of the games industry’s best and brightest companies including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Bandai Namco, Disney and others.
- Amber is an employee-owned company headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California. Follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook, or learn more at www.amberstudio.com.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.
If you have Outlook installed, you can just click on the Interested? button right below.