Are you an ingenious Software Engineer who likes to be part of an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance?
Then Amber is your place!
You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your programming expertise.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows and on high profile games of top partners.
- Researching and evaluating pre-existing code
- Developing code to support additional platforms and to implement new features and content
- Profiling and optimizing game components
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur
Experience and Qualifications
- Proficient in C++/C#
- Game development experience
- Had some kind of touch with development on mobile platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Store, Windows Phone 8, etc.
- Experience in object oriented design and implementation
- A passion for delivering quality software
- An overall passion for mobile games and devices
- Ability to learn, plan and be organised
- Open and honest approach to challenges
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to test automation activity
Nice to have
- Unity or any other middleware experience (Unreal, Marmalade, etc).
- 3D render programming experience (DirectX, Open GL, Open GLES)
- Experience with development on mobile platforms
- Java (especially for Android development)
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities